112215- Dakota- Including the city of Hastings 323 AM CST Wed Dec 11 2019
..wind chill advisory in effect until noon cst today Today Sunny. Highs around 5. West winds around 5 mph. Lowest wind chills around 26 below in the morning. Tonight Not as cold. A slight chance of snow in the evening, then snow after midnight. Snow accumulation less than 1 inch. Lows around 5. Temperatures rising into the lower teens overnight. Southeast winds around 5 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of snow 90 percent. Thursday Not as cold. Snow, possibly mixed with freezing drizzle in the morning. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Highs in the mid 20s. East winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 9. Northwest winds around 5 mph in the evening becoming calm. Friday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s. South winds around 5 mph. Friday night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows around 12. Saturday Colder. Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs around 15. Saturday night through sunday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 4 below. Highs around 7. Monday through tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs around 16. Lows around 2.